Knight Rotary Union – Electropneumatic (For Servo Hoists)
Knight’s Rotary Unions (patent pending) are designed for industrial automation equipment applications. Their primary function is to prevent airlines, electrical cables and SDS chains from winding or tangling up during operation which can greatly reduce downtime as well as any potential equipment damage.
The KLCA1060 and KLCA1063 Electropneumatic Rotary Unions are for SDS Servo Hoists with a 350 lbs. capacity. It includes Knight’s patented load cells with integral amplifier for noise immunity. The LMM “pass-thru” load sensing module mounts inline of the chain on the system and is used when the operator is not able to reach the Run Stop button when the hoist is in the UP position. The KLCA1060 and KLCA1063 Rotary Unions are used in conjunction with the an (OCI) Operator Controlled Interface or the KCA1033 2-Speed Control Handle.
The KLCA1060 has up to (7) pneumatic passages (1/8″ NPT ports) to accommodate a variety of function commands (i.e. Common, Clamp, Unclamp, Rotate, Tilt, Start, etc.). The KLCA1063 has (1) pneumatic passage.
Both Rotary Unions have 19-Pin M/F Amphenol connectors and an operating voltage of 24VDC up to 2 amps.
They include a 5mm chain nest for the S.D.S. chains as well as a KSAA1004 Shackle.
part numberKLCA1060 / KLCA1063
- Can prevent airlines, electrical cables and SDS chains from winding or tangling up which greatly minimizes downtime and equipment damage.
- Includes patented load cells with integral amplifier for noise immunity.
- Operating Voltage: 24VDC up to 2 amps.
- Capacities up to 350lbs. [159kg]
- Used in conjunction with an Operator Control Interface or with the KCA1033 2-Speed Control Handle with OCI.
- Sealed packaging to protect wiring, slip ring and rotate assembly.
- (1) 19-Pin M23 Male Receptacle, 15 open.
- (1) 19-Pin M23 Female Receptacle, 15 open.
- Includes KSAA1004 Shackle.
- (7) Pneumatic Ports 1/8G pipes capable of 1 Mpa Positive Pressure and Vacuum Pressure of -1.5kPa.
- (1) Pneumatic Port 1/8G pipes capable of 1 Mpa Positive Pressure and Vacuum Pressure of -1.5kPa.