Knight Jib Cranes, comprised of single rails rotating on floor mounted posts, are designed to move effortlessly over expansive tool areas while carrying large capacity loads.
Jib cranes are an ideal solution for integrating servo hoists, pneumatic balancers, torque tubes and other hoists into a manufacturing facility.
- Ergonomically designed for low head clearance.
- Jib lengths: Up to 20 ft. [6.1m] (Contact Knight for lengths over: 14ft)
- Under Rail Clearance Heights: Up to 15 ft. [4.5m].
- Load Capacities: Up to 2,000 lbs. [908 kg].
- Optional Hose Management System.
- Available in a Bench Mounted, Low Profile or Turnbuckle Styles.
Knight Global’s Jib Crane Series provides an alternative solution when ceiling heights prohibit an overhead workstation crane system. Knight Global offers (8) eight different Jib Crane configurations to accommodate most ceiling height and capacity requirement.
Jib Crane Series
- Light Tool (Low Profile)
- Light Duty (Low Profile)
- Heavy Duty (Low Profile)
- Light Duty (Turnbuckle)
- Heavy Duty (Turnbuckle)
360° Rotating Air Fitting Assembly
Knight Global’s Rotating Air Fitting Assembly allows for a 360° continuous rotation to the overhead mounted air supply fitting.
Knight’s Hose Management supply air to the end tooling or end effectors. Kits include: all brackets, fittings, regulators, air lock-outs, and messenger cables needed to supply air. (Coiled and Straight Hose Not Included)