Two-Speed Control Handle with Operator Control Interface
The KCA1033 is a Base Pendant Control for a Knight Servo Hoist. It permits the operator to control over-sized or cumbersome loads while maneuvering them into tight spaces. Control Handle is equipped with the same features as the Knight Inline Trigger Control Handle and is available in a Single or Two-Speed configuration that may be mounted on a separate cable, connected to a Knight (LMM) Load Monitoring Module or connected directly to a Servo Hoist box.
Knight Global’s Operator Control Interface consists of (2) 4-Pin M12 female receptacles for I/O, (1) 6-Pin M12 receptacle for fixture handle, (1) 19-Pin male receptacle, Green/Blue lighted push buttons, lighted Red Run-Stop Push Button and (1) 9-Pin programming port.
- Allows for 2-Speed Operation.
- Operator Control Interface (OCI).
- 9-Pin D-Sub Programming Port.
- 19-Pin I/O and Control Connector.
- Safety Run-Stop Button.
- Illuminated (Blue/Green) Float and Lift Push Buttons.
- Electrical Straight Cable sold separately.
- Electrical Coil Cable sold separately.
- Optional Trigger Button Configuration.