Secures fixtures and loads in-line with the Servo System chain. The KSAA1004 Shackle is normally attached below the load cell. Knight’s Shackle features a female clevis for direct connections. The KSAA1004 Shackles are constructed of 4140 steel, and heat treated to Rock “C” 38-42. They have (2) two M6 steel dowel pins to capture, verses threaded rod and a M5 cross hole with retaining plates.
Shackle is normally attached below the load cell handle.
- 4140 Steel Shackle Housing.
- Secures fixtures or loads in-line with chain.
- Shackle attaches to 16mm 4140 steel shaft (Not Included).
- Shackle is secured with (2) steel dowels.
- 5/8 in. grade 8 shoulder bolt.
- Throat Opening: 7/8 in. X 2-1/8 in.