Together at Knight
When you work at Knight, you join a team of empowered individuals who come together day in and day out to ensure our products and services are consistently top-of-the-line. We’re a team, 250+ strong, built on years of experience, trust, dedication and drive.
From upper management to design, from machining to customer service, the opportunities for growth are endless at Knight. We invite you to join our family and experience first-hand the culture we have set forth here at our organization.
Interested in an open position below?
Please contact us for next steps.
Knight Global Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knight is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Welder/Fitter - FULL TIME+
[8.3.19] Knight’s Welder/Fitter must be capable of working in a close environment with others as well as independently. Job entails MIG welding in axial spray and globular transfer, reading prints, fitting details shown in prints and symmetrically opposite.
- Preferred minimum 5-year working experience.
- Certified in welding positions 1G, 2G, 3G and 1F, 2F, 3F.
- Must have a strong ability to read and interpret engineering prints.
- Must have familiarity with AWS D1.1, and AWS D1.2.
- Must be familiar with MIG welding and TIG welding in aluminum and stainless steel.
- Must be available to work 40+ hours with the ability to work weekends on short notice.