Bench-Mounted Jib Crane
Knight MJBA2000 Bench-Mounted Jib Cranes are ergonomically designed to accommodate workstations where ceiling heights are inconvenient for an overhead crane system. It offers a large tool coverage area with a single rotating TR2000 Series Rail on a bench-mounted pedestal.
Knight Jib Cranes have Timken® Tapered Roller bearings to provide a smooth 360 degree rotation and have boom lengths available up to 5 ft. [1.52m] and under rail clearance heights of up to 6 ft. [1.8m].
- TR2000 Series Rail Only.
- 360° Roller Bearing.
- Mix Jib Lengths: Up to 5 ft. [1.52m]
- Max Under Rail Clearance height: Up to 6 ft. [1.8m].
- Max Capacity: Up to 30 lbs. [13kg].
Note: Contact a Knight Representative for specific reach, height, and capacity calculations per application. Knight Load Trolleys are manufactured from commercial grade pickled and oiled hot rolled steel with a tensile strength of ± 49 ksi and a yield point of ± 30 ksi.
- Eliminates need for overhead system.
- Adjustable Rotation Stop.
- Round post allows for 360° rotation.
End Caps / Stops+