Knight Rotary Union – Electric (For Speed Hoists)
Knight’s Rotary Unions (patent pending) are designed for industrial automation equipment applications. Their primary function is to prevent airlines, electrical cables and SDS chains from winding or tangling up during operation which can greatly reduce downtime as well as any potential equipment damage.
The KSAA1078 Knight Rotary Union is for Speed Hoists with a 200 lbs. – 400 lbs. capacity. It includes a 4mm chain nest for the S.D.S. chains as well as a KSAA1004 Shackle. Used in conjunction with the KCA1110 or KCA1119 Variable Speed Pendants.
The Electric Rotary Union has 12-Pin M/F Amphenol connectors and an operating voltage of 24VDC up to 2 amps.
- Can prevent airlines, electrical cables and SDS chains from winding or tangling up which greatly minimizes downtime and equipment damage.
- Used with the KSAA1110 or KSAA1119 Variable Speed Pendants.
- Operating Voltage: 24VDC up to 2 amps.
- Sealed packaging to protect wiring, slip ring and rotate assembly.
- Capacities up to 400 lbs. [181kg]
- (1) 12-Pin M23 Male Receptacle
- (1) 12-Pin M23 Female Receptacle
- Includes KSAA1004 Shackle.