Knight Rotary Union – Electric (For Servo Hoists)
Knight’s Rotary Unions (patent pending) are designed for industrial automation equipment applications. Their primary function is to prevent airlines, electrical cables and SDS chains from winding or tangling up during operation which can greatly reduce downtime as well as any potential equipment damage.
The KLCA1064 Rotary Union is for SDS Servo Hoists with 200-400 lbs. capacity. It includes Knight’s patented load cells with integral amplifier for noise immunity. The LMM “pass-thru” load sensing module mounts inline of the chain on the system and is used when the operator is not able to reach the Run Stop button when the hoist is in the UP position. The KLCA1064 Rotary Union is used in conjunction with the KCA1015 (OCI) Operator Controlled Interface Module.
The KLCA1064 Electric Rotary Union has 19-Pin M/F Amphenol connectors and an operating voltage of 24VDC up to 2 amps.
It includes a 4mm chain nest for the S.D.S. chains as well as a KSAA1004 Shackle.
- Can prevent airlines, electrical cables and SDS chains from winding or tangling up which greatly minimizes downtime and equipment damage.
- Includes patented load cells with integral amplifier for noise immunity.
- Operating Voltage: 24VDC up to 2 amps.
- Capacities up to 400lbs. [181kg]
- Used with the KCA1033 2-Speed Control Handle with OCI or KCA1123 Variable Speed Pendant.
- Sealed packaging to protect wiring, slip ring and rotate assembly.
- (1) 19-Pin M23 Male Receptacle, 15 open.
- (1) 19-Pin M23 Female Receptacle, 15 open.
- Includes KSAA1004 Shackle and 4mm chain nest.