Safety Drop Stop “SDS” Servo Hoist
Knight is leading the industry with its next-generation KSHS Safety Drop Stop Servo Hoist series (Patent No. 10,099,904) – the safest, most intelligent hoist in the world. The KSHS Series includes our patent-pending “Safety Drop Stop” (SDS) feature and has redundant chains – one that carries the load and another that travels along for safety.
This series has added features to its Intelligent Assist Device (IAD) that give the operator improved precision to locate or float a load in the “Z” direction (vertical axis).
Our KSHS Series allows for many application solutions due to its various programmable features and unlimited I/O. Unlike traditional hoists that require the operator to push buttons, our SDS Servo Hoist enables an operator to simply grasp the handle and move the load, eliminating push buttons altogether.
Knight’s Servo Hoist technology becomes an extension of an operator’s natural movements and greatly improves accuracy, responsiveness and repeatability; which increases overall safety, productivity and quality. The inherent benefits include: eliminating wasted motions, reduced reaction times, and minimal effects of inertia with heavy loads.
SDS Servo Hoist Series Model Numbers:
KSH250S-2401, KSH350S-2401, KSH500S-2401, KSH750S-2401 & KSH1000S-2401
- Redundant chain design for safe operation:
- Load Chain: Carries the load.
- Safety Chain: Rides along for redundancy.
- Speeds: Up to 241 ft. per min. [60mpm].
- Safety Rating of 125%.
- Fail Safe Brake.
- Knight’s Patented Chain, for longer life.
- Chain Length, Unlimited (18 ft. Standard).
- Sealed Worm Style Gearbox.
- H5 Rated (Continuous Duty Cycle).
- (1) EBA1393 Precision Gauge Included.
- STO – Safe Torque Off.
- Enhanced User Interface (UI).
- Ethernet Connection.
- Programming and Diagnostic Communication Ports.
- Virtual Travel Limits.
- Speed Reduction Zones.
- Impact Limiting.
- Active Dampening.
- Standard Float Mode.
- Programmable Overload Capability.
- Industry Standard 24 VDC, 2 AMP power is available for custom tooling such as: Clamps, Vacuum Cups, Switches, Proximity Limits, Lights, etc.
- Illuminated Run/ Stop Button.
- Enable trigger, for quicker response.
- 240 VAC, Single Phase 50/60 Hz.
- Load Sensing, Pay Load and Handle Load.
- I/O Capabilities:
- (4) Analog Inputs/ (4) Analog Outputs
- (20) Inputs/ (12) Outputs
- (12) Inputs/ (8) Outputs are free for interface controls.
- LED Status Indicators, Green and Blue Lighted Push buttons.
- LED Fault Indicators, Illuminated Run/ Stop Button, Twist to Release.
- Optional Remote Pendant or Remote Handle.
SDS Servo Hoist Series Specifications+
SDS Servo Hoist Series
|Model Number||Capacity lbs. [kg]||Max. Speed [fpm/mpm]||Voltage / Phase|
|KSH250S-2401||250 lbs. [113kg]||196.85 fpm. [60.0mpm]||240 / 1 Phase|
|KSH350S-2401||350 lbs. [158kg]||241.00 fpm. [73.5mpm]||240 / 1 Phase|
|KSH500S-2401||500 lbs. [226kg]||98.43 fpm. [30.0mpm]||240 / 1 Phase|
|KSH750S-2401||750 lbs. [340kg]||123.03 fpm. [37.5mpm]||240 / 1 Phase|
|KSH1000S-2401||1,000 lbs. [453kg]||82.02 fpm. [25.0mpm]||240 / 1 Phase|