Electric Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Tractors
Knight KET3000 Electric Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Tractors are equipped with our proven tractor mechanics using a worm gear reducer that is reliable and maintenance-free. They provide the operator with complete control. The KET3000 Series has a modular assembly design for easy installation and set-up.
Different configurations are available depending on the type of Knight rail you are using. The VFD Electric Tractor can also be configured to run on different manufactures rail systems.
- Maximum Speed: 180 ft. per min. [2.0mph].
- Maximum Towing Capacity: 3,000 lbs. [1,360kg].
- Integrated Load Trolley
- Dual Rubber Drive Wheels: rides on bottom of rail.
- Hand Clamp to engage and lock tractor in position.
- Direct Drive with programmable speeds, acceleration and deceleration points.
- VFDTA1001 Single Speed Pendant with Run-Stop/ Reset Button.
- Standard Inverter Motor: 1/3 HP, 230VAC.
- Standard VFD controller: 230VAC, Single Phase, for variable speeds.
- (2) Year Warranty.
- Product Weight: 90 lbs. [41kg].
- Optional EBA1128 Two Speed Pendant with Run-Stop Button.
- Optional Nema 12 design.
- Optional 24VDC Drive clutch for free wheeling function: engaging and disengaging tractor drive to the rail.
- Optional Shock Absorbers for End of Travel.
- Optional (Return to Home) Feature.
- Optional Over Travel Limits.
- Optional Complete Fixture Integration.
- Optional ability to run (2) two tractors simultaneously for greater bridge spans.
- Optional ability to run in conjunction with a Knight Servo Hoist.