Electric Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Tractors
Knight KET3000 Electric Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Tractors are equipped with our proven tractor mechanics using a worm gear reducer that is reliable and maintenance-free. They provide the operator with complete control. The KET3000 Series has a modular assembly design for easy installation and set-up.
Different configurations are available depending on the type of Knight rail you are using. The VFD Electric Tractor can also be configured to run on different manufactures rail systems.
- Maximum Speed: 180 ft. per min. [2.0mph].
- Maximum Towing Capacity: 3,000 lbs. [1,360kg].
- Integrated Load Trolley
- Dual Rubber Drive Wheels: rides on bottom of rail.
- Clutch Drive Wheel Engagement 24VD.
- Drive wheel is always engaged with rail (Over Center Clamp can disengage tractor if required).
- Pneumatic Drive Wheel Engagement
- Drive wheel engages rail when a forward or reverse command is received.
- Programmable speeds, acceleration, and deceleration rates.
- Standard Inverter Motor: 1/2 HP, 230VAC single phase.
- Standard VFD controller: 230VAC Single Phase, for variable speeds on board.
- (2) Year Warranty.
- Over Travel Limits (ramps sold separately).
- Product Weight: 90 lbs. [41kg].
- Provides ease of towing fixtures, bridges, and heavy loads.
- Ergonomically assist the operators when controlling the position of loads.
- Programmable functions
- Controlled start and stop.
- The Dual Rubber Drive Wheels provide positive traction between the tractor and the rail.
- Knight’s proven tractor is designed with a worm gear reducer, which is highly reliable and maintenance free.
- VFD tractors have a modular assembly for ease of installation.
- End of travel shocks
- Pendant cables with tether
- Tow Bars
- KCA1020 Two Speed Pendant with Run-Stop Button.
- Wireless pendant controls package
- Over Travel Limits Ramps
- Optional Custom Tractors:
- Non Standard rail
- Nema 12 enclosure
- Complete fixture integration
- Combined with Knight Engineering VFD Tractors can provide:
- Return to home function.
- Wireless capabilities.
- Custom interface.
- Coordinated dual interface for large spans
- Coordinated with hoist
- Interface with other hoists
- Remote programming ports