Air Glide Hose Management
The NEW AIR GLIDE HOSE MANANGEMENT SYSTEM (patent pending) is a revolutionary solution to containing air hoses on the rail itself instead of hanging below. Using a reel and a channel that mounts alongside the rail, air hoses can be kept out of the way and are prevented from interfering with production in a plant setting. This exciting new product can also be integrated into existing systems. View the video on YouTube to see the AIR GLIDE in action: Click here!
For more information on Knight Hose Management Kits or if you need help in selecting the proper kit for your system; contact a Knight representative.
Air Glide Hose Management System+
- Designed to eliminate the need for hanging air hoses / festooning.
- Attaches to RAD4110, RAD6110 and RAD7510 Series Rail.
- Can be attached to any bridge and/or runway.
- Max travel length of hose: 25 ft. [7.62m].
- Max rail length: 50 ft. [15.2m].
- Rail not included.
- Can be used with zone limits, end-of-travel-switches, and rail brakes.
- Has a significant advantage over coiled hose because it minimizes pullback force.
- Custom mounting options are available for low profile trolleys and other manufacturer’s rail.