Electric Control Handle with Pneumatic Trigger
The GMEPPTA9660 Electric Control Handle with Pneumatic Trigger is an electrically and pneumatically operated control handle that contains (4) thumb levers, (4) 5-Pin Micro Single Pole Limit Switches with (1) N/O (Normally/Open) and (1) N/C (Normally/Closed) contacts and (1) 1-button SMC valve block for the rear trigger lever that has 3-way valves used for sending common pilot signals.
- (4) Thumb Lever Configuration.
- (1) Trigger Lever.
- (4) 5-Pin Micro Single Pole Limit Switches.
- (1) 1-button SMC Trigger Valve Block.
- BPD1125 Ergonomic Grip.
- 4mm Pneumatic fittings are included.
- Comes standard with 3.3 ft. [1m] of cable. Additional cable lengths can be purchased separately.
- Optional Electric Trigger Lever Series.