Pneumatic-Electric Control Handle
The GMEPPA9640 Pneumatic-Electric Control Handle is a pneumatically and electrically operated control handle that contains (3) thumb levers, (2) 5-Pin Micro Single Pole Limit Switches with (1) N/O (Normally/Open) and (1) N/C (Normally/Closed) contacts and (1) 1-button SMC valve block that has 3-way valves used for sending common pilot signals.
- (3) Thumb Lever Configuration.
- BPD1125 Ergonomic Grip.
- (2) 4-Pin Micro Single Pole Limit Switches.
- (1) 1-button SMC Valve Block.
- 4mm Pneumatic fittings are included.
- Comes standard with 3.3 ft. [1m] of cable. Additional cable lengths can be purchased separately.
- Optional Pneumatic Trigger Lever Series.
- Optional Electric Trigger Lever Series.