Pneumatic Trigger Control Handle
The GMBPTA9434 Pneumatic Control Handle with Pneumatic Trigger is an pneumatically operated control handle that contains (4) thumb levers, (2) 1-button SMC valve blocks that have 3-way valves used for sending common pilot signals, (2) 1-button SMC valve blocks that have 3-way valves used for a single acting balancer or a lift assist used for UP/DOWN movements and (1) 1-button SMC valve block for the rear trigger lever that has 3-way valves used for sending common pilot signals.
- (4) Thumb Lever Configuration.
- (1) Trigger Lever.
- (5) 1-button SMC Valve Blocks.
- BPD1125 Ergonomic Grip.
- 10mm Pneumatic fittings are included.
- 4mm Pneumatic fittings are included.
- Optional Electric Trigger Lever Series.