Pneumatic Control Handle with Electric Trigger
Thes GMBPETA9400 Pneumatic Control Handle with Electric Trigger is an pneumatically operated control handle that contains (1) thumb lever, (1) 1-button SMC valve block that has 3-way valves used for sending common pilot signals and (1) 5-Pin Micro Single Pole Limit Switch for the rear trigger lever that has 1-N/O (Normally/Open) and 1-N/C (Normally/Closed) contacts.
- (1) Thumb Lever Configuration.
- (1) Trigger Lever.
- (1) 1-button SMC Valve Block.
- (1) Trigger Single Pole Limit Switch.
- BPD1125 Ergonomic Grip.
- 4mm Pneumatic fittings are included.
- Comes standard with 3.3 ft. [1m] of cable. Additional cable lengths can be purchased separately.
- Optional Pneumatic Trigger Lever Series.