Pneumatic Control Handle
The GMBPA9310 Pneumatic Control Handle is an pneumatically operated control handle that contains (4) thumb levers , (2) 1-button SMC valve blocks that have 3-way valves used for a single acting balancer or a lift assist used for UP/DOWN movements and (2) 1-button SMC valve blocks that have 3-way valves used for sending common pilot signals.
- (4) Thumb Lever Configuration.
- BPD1125 Ergonomic Grip.
- (4) 1-button SMC Valve Blocks.
- 4mm Pneumatic fittings are included.
- 10mm Pneumatic fittings are included.
- Optional Pneumatic Trigger Lever Series.
- Optional Electric Trigger Lever Series.