Knight Platform Lifts position the operator in an ergonomic manner to encourage a safe and efficient workplace. They reduce time lost to personnel injuries and help increase productivity.
Our Platform Lifts can be designed to fit a multitude of application and come equipped with hydraulic steel fittings. Polished chrome shafts are used at all slide and pivot points to minimize the wear and prolong component life. We also offer optional stainless steel braided hydraulic hosing for increased durability.
Table, Shuttles and Carts are available with a variety of accessories, safety features and equipment. Optional Safety Equipment including but not limited to; perimeter fence guarding, bellows skirting, safety mats, audible signals, light signals, toe guards, special control guarding, etc. are not included unless otherwise stated in the product descriptions. Please check with your state, local or plant safety for requirements. We are happy to quote any and all safety equipment needed to meet your requirements.
Contact your local Knight Global representative for more detailed information.
- Steel Construction.
- Maintenance Lock-Out Bars.
- Stainless Steel Hydraulic Hosing.
- Diamond Plate Deck.
- Length: Up to 18 ft. [5.4m].
- Heavy Duty Pneumatic Air Bags.
- Polished Chrome Shafts at all Pivot and Slide Points.
- Max. Capacity: Up to 2,000 lbs. [907kg].
- Pit Mounted (Angled Toe Guards, External Mounted Pit Guards or Auto Safety Bars are required).
- Corner Gusset Tabs (No Extra Charge).
- Adjustable Leg Cylinders for Variable Closed Height.
- Ratchet Safety Stops.
- Air or Electric Driven Hydraulic System.
- Bellows Skirting.
- Pedestal or Foot Control.
- Hand Held Push Button.