Overhead Mounted Vertical Mast Arm
Knight’s ATA4000 Overhead Mounted Vertical Mast Arm has fixed control handles that improve ergonomics by eliminating the need for an operator to bend or reach. It is typically used in applications that require significant up and down travel and precision placement. The arm can either rotate 360 degrees or can be fixed mounted for the operator.
The ATA4000 Vertical Mast Arm can be used with any Knight Balancer or chain hoist. It can also come with an attached bearing clutch and friction (bumper) parking brake. This arm has a maximum capacity of 500 lbs. [226kg] and a maximum torque of 853 ft/lbs. [1,156Nm]. Maximum travel varies with each application.
Contact a Knight representative for more information.
To see examples of custom Pneumatic Arms designed by Knight, visit our Gallery.
- Handles in a fixed ergonomic position on the mast.
- Variety of Control Configurations.
- Rail Length Available: Up to 15 ft. [4.6m].
- Max. Arm Length: Up to 48 in. [1,219mm].
- Max. Torque: Up to 853 ft./lbs. [1,156Nm]. (Lengths over 48 in. Contact a Knight Representative).
- Max. Vertical Travel: Varies
- Max. Capacity: Up to 500 lbs. [226kg] at 100 psi [6.8bar].
- Can be used with a Knight Balancer or Chain Hoist.
- Reduces Operator Fatigue.
- Fixed or 360° Rotation.
- Optional Parking Brake.
- Optional Bearing Brake.