Heavy Duty Articulating Pneumatic Arm
Knight’s AAA9000 Overhead and Floor Mounted Heavy Duty Articulating Pneumatic Arms are parallelogram arms used to lift, rotate, balance, and move product from conveyors, dunnage, assembly lines and more. They utilize twin cylinders in the rear of the arm to achieve greater lifting capacity while reducing the overall mass of the tool. This minimizes operator fatigue by absorbing torque reaction and helping to lift and manipulate the product effortlessly.
The Overhead Mounted AAA9000 travels inside Knight’s RAD6110 and RAD7510 Aluminum Series Rail Systems on the “X”, “Y”, and “Z” axis and features a variety of control configurations.
Knight also offers fixed and 360 degree rotational AAA9000 Articulating Arms. These have a maximum reach (without Extension Boom) of 60 in. [1,524mm] and a maximum balance capacity of up to 600 lbs. [272kg] at 100 psi [6.8bar]. Capacities vary with reach.
For more information, contact a Knight Global representative.
To see examples of custom Pneumatic Arms designed by Knight, visit our Gallery.
- Travels inside Knight’s RAD6110 or RAD7510 Series Rail.
- Lifts, Rotates, Balances, and Manipulates product with minimal effort.
- Variety of Control Configurations.
- Overhead Carriage Sizes: 24 in. [609mm] or 36 in. [914mm].
- Max. Arm Length: Up to 60 in. [1,524mm].
- Max. Extension Boom Length: Up to 48in. [1,219mm]. (Lengths over 48 in. Contact a Knight Representative).
- Max. Vertical Arm Travel: Up to 60 in. [1,524mm].
- Max. Lifting/Balance Capacity: Up to 600 lbs. [272kg] at 100 psi [6.8bar]. (Capacity Varies with Reach – See Specification Sheet).
- Overhead Mounted or Floor Mounted.
- Floor mounted eliminates need for overhead system.
- Reduces Operator Fatigue.
- Arm travels on the “X”, “Y”, and “Z” Axis.
- Elimination of torque reaction exposure.
- Fixed or 360° Rotation.
- Optional Pivot Brake.
- Optional Parking Brake.
- Optional Clutch Brake.