Electric Control Handle with Pneumatic Trigger
The GMEPPTA9510 Electric Control Handle with Pneumatic Trigger is an pneumatically and electrically operated control handle that contains (3) thumb levers, (1) 5-Pin Micro Single Pole Limit Switch with (1) N/O (Normally/Open) and (1) N/C (Normally/Closed) contacts, (2) 1-button SMC valve blocks that has 3-way valves used for sending common pilot signals and (1) 1-button SMC valve block for the rear trigger lever that has 3-way valves used for sending common pilot signals.
- (3) Thumb Lever Configuration.
- (1) Trigger Lever.
- (1) 5-Pin Micro Single Pole Limit Switch.
- (2) 1-button SMC Valve Blocks.
- (1) 1-button SMC Trigger Valve Block.
- BPD1125 Ergonomic Grip.
- 4mm Pneumatic fittings are included.
- Comes standard with 3.3 ft. [1m] of cable. Additional cable lengths can be purchased separately.
- Optional Electric Trigger Lever Series.