Pneumatic-Electric Control Handle
The GMEPPA9630 Pneumatic-Electric Control Handle is a pneumatically and electrically operated control handle that contains (4) thumb levers, (2) 5-Pin Micro Single Pole Limit Switches with (1) N/O (Normally/Open) and (1) N/C (Normally/Closed) contacts and (2) 1-button SMC valve blocks that have 3-way valves used for a single acting balancer or a lift assist used for UP/DOWN movements.
- (4) Thumb Lever Configuration.
- BPD1125 Ergonomic Grip.
- (2) 4-Pin Micro Single Pole Limit Switches.
- (2) 1-button SMC Valve Blocks.
- 10mm Pneumatic fittings are included.
- Comes standard with 3.3 ft. [1m] of cable. Additional cable lengths can be purchased separately.
- Optional Pneumatic Trigger Lever Series.
- Optional Electric Trigger Lever Series