Pneumatic Control Handle with Electric Trigger
The GMBPETA9434 Pneumatic Control Handle with Electric Trigger is an pneumatically operated control handle that contains (4) thumb levers, (2) 1-button SMC valve blocks that have 3-way valves used for sending common pilot signals, (2) 1-button SMC valve blocks that have 3-way valves used for a single acting balancer or a lift assist used for UP/DOWN movements and (1) 5-Pin Micro Single Pole Limit Switch for the rear trigger lever that has 1-N/O (Normally/Open) and 1-N/C (Normally/Closed) contacts.
- (4) Thumb Lever Configuration.
- (1) Trigger Lever.
- (4) 1-button SMC Valve Blocks.
- (1) Trigger Single Pole Limit Switch.
- BPD1125 Ergonomic Grip.
- 10mm Pneumatic fittings are included.
- 4mm Pneumatic fittings are included.
- Comes standard with 3.3 ft. [1m] of cable. Additional cable lengths can be purchased separately.
- Optional Pneumatic Trigger Lever Series.