Pneumatic-Electric Control Handle w/ Pneumatic Trigger
The EPPTA9535 is a pneumatically and electronically operated control handle that contains (4) thumb levers, (2) 4-Pin Micro Single Pole Limit Switches with (1) N/O (Normally/Open) and (1) N/C (Normally/Closed) contacts, (1) 2-button BPA9050 valve block that has 2-way valves used for only a single acting air balancer or lift assist used for UP/DOWN movement and (1) 4-way valve rear trigger lever used for sending common pilot signals.
- (4) Thumb Lever Configuration.
- (2) 4-Pin Micro Single Pole Limit Switches.
- (1) 2-button BPA9050 Valve Block.
- (1) Trigger Valve.
- Valve Block NPT Port Size: 1/4 in. [6.3mm].
- BPD1125 Ergonomic Grip.
- Pneumatic fittings are included.
- Optional Color-Coded Thumb Levers.
- Optional Angled Thumb Levers.
- Optional Electric Trigger Lever Series.