Extended Stack I-Beam Hanger (7in-11in Flange)
Used for Direct or Offset Loads and suspends Knight’s RAD4110, RAD6110, or RAD7510 Series Aluminum Rail Systems. The MRHS42182 hanger has up to 1.5″ of vertical adjustability. When using the Extended Stack I-Beam Hanger, structural steel can be run perpendicular or parallel to the Knight rail system.
For greater adjustability, please see MRHS42184.
- For Direct or Offset Loads Only.
- Vertical Adjustability: Up to 1.5 in. [38mm]. (Adj. in .25 in. [6.35mm) increments)
- Structural Support Flange Size: 7 in. – 11 in. [178mm – 279mm].
- Max I-Beam Flange thickness: 5/8″ (Thicker flange beams will require modified hanger, available upon request).
- Coated with an environmentally friendly corrosion protection. ** (Autophoretic ACC 900®).
- Optional RWA4133 Safety Cable.