Center Bridge Rigid End Truck (Tri-Runway)
The MRES6138 Center Bridge Rigid End Truck suspends Knight low profile center bridges. Rigid End Trucks are typically used on applications where the bridge must remain perpendicular to the runway when the precise loading or unloading of a product is required. This End Truck is used on center bridges in a tri-runway system.
Knight End Trucks are manufactured from commercial grade pickled and oiled hot rolled steel with a tensile strength of ± 49 ksi and a yield point of ± 30 ksi.
- Travels inside Knight’s RAD6110 Series Center Bridges.
- Rigid End truck used when the bridge needs to remain perpendicular to the runways.
- Used on center bridges in a tri-runway system.
- Fiberglass filled High Impact Nylon Wheels.
- Side Guide Rollers with integrated bearings.
- Double-Shielded bearings keep dirt out, and do not require lubrication.
- Min/ Max Continuous Service Temp at 100% load: -20 degs. F to 248 degs. F.