Center Bridge Low Profile Rigid End Truck (Tri-Runway)
The MRES6137 Center Bridge Low Profile Rigid End Truck suspends Knight low profile center bridges. The low profile end truck design reduces stack-up heights. Rigid End Trucks are typically used on applications where the bridge must remain perpendicular to the runway when the precise loading or unloading of a product is required. This End Truck is used on center bridges in a tri-runway system.
Knight End Trucks are manufactured from commercial grade pickled and oiled hot rolled steel with a tensile strength of ± 49 ksi and a yield point of ± 30 ksi.
- Travels inside Knight’s RAD6110 Series Center Bridges.
- Rigid End truck used when the bridge needs to remain perpendicular to the runways.
- Used on center bridges in a tri-runway system.
- Low profile reduces stack up heights.
- Fiberglass filled High Impact Nylon Wheels.
- Side Guide Rollers with integrated bearings.
- Double-Shielded bearings keep dirt out, and do not require lubrication.
- Min/ Max Continuous Service Temp at 100% load: -20 degs. F to 248 degs. F.