Single or Dual Bridge Rigid End Truck
The MRES6136 Single or Dual Bridge Low Profile End Truck suspends Knight’s Single or Dual Bridges. It is made to run in RAD6110 runways. The MRES6136 End Truck is typically used on applications where the bridge must remain perpendicular to the runway, when the precise loading or unloading of a product is required or when using a telescoping rail.
Knight End Trucks are manufactured from commercial grade pickled and oiled hot rolled steel with a tensile strength of ± 49 ksi and a yield point of ± 30 ksi.
- Travels inside RAD6110 Series Rail Runway.
- Suspends Knight’s RAD4110, RAD6110, or RAD7510 Single or Dual Bridge.
- Standard RAD6110 End Truck.
- Fiberglass filled High Impact Nylon Wheels.
- Side Guide Rollers with integrated bearings.
- Double-Shielded bearings keep dirt out, and do not require lubrication.
- Min/ Max Continuous Service Temp at 100% load: -20 degs. F to 248 degs. F.