Same Plane Low Profile End Truck
Knight Global’s MRES4476 suspends Knight single or dual bridges. Same plane end trucks low profile design reduces stack-up heights by 11.5 in. [292mm] and is designed to elevate the bridge to the same height as the runway. Knight End Trucks are manufactured from commercial grade pickled and oiled hot rolled steel with a tensile strength of ± 49 ksi and a yield point of ± 30 ksi. Same Plane End Trucks must have a MRAA4965 Integrated Access Gate.
- Reduces stack-up heights by: 11.5 in. [292mm].
- Elevates the bridge to the same height as the runway.
- Intended Bridge Length: Up to 10 ft. [3m].
- Suspends Knight’s RAD4110 Single or Dual Bridges.
- Travels Inside RAD4110 Series Rail Runway.
- Fiberglass filled High Impact Nylon Wheels.
- Side Guide Rollers with integrated bearings.
- Double-Shielded bearings keep dirt out, and do not require lubrication.
- Min/ Max Continuous Service Temp at 100% load: -20 degs. F to 248 degs. F.