Single Bridge Low Profile End Truck
The MRES4310 Single Bridge Low Profile End Truck suspends Knight low profile single bridges. Knight’s low profile end truck design reduces stack-up heights. The end trucks yoke design allows for the pivoting in the “X” and “Y” directions which creates freedom of movement. Knight End Trucks are manufactured from commercial grade pickled and oiled hot rolled steel with a tensile strength of ± 49 ksi and a yield point of ± 30 ksi.
- Suspends Knight RAD4110, RAD6110 and RAD7510 Single Bridges.
- Travels Inside RAD4110 Series Rail Runway.
- Reduces stack-up heights by: 1.32 in. [34mm].
- Max. Recommended Bridge Length: Up to 15 ft. [4.5m].
- Yoke design allows pivoting in the “X” and “Y” directions for freedom of movement.
- Fiberglass filled High Impact Nylon Wheels.
- Side Guide Rollers with integrated bearings.
- Double-Shielded bearings keep dirt out, and do not require lubrication.
- Min/ Max Continuous Service Temp at 100% load: -20 degs. F to 248 degs. F.