Single or Dual Bridge Rigid End Truck
The MRES4226 Single or Dual Bridge Rigid End Truck suspends Knight single or dual bridges. Typically used on applications where the bridge must remain perpendicular to the runway, when the precise loading or unloading of a product is required or when using a telescoping rail. Knight End Trucks are manufactured from commercial grade pickled and oiled hot rolled steel with a tensile strength of ± 49 ksi and a yield point of ± 30 ksi.
- Suspends Knight RAD4110, RAD6110 and RAD7510 Single or Dual Bridges.
- Travels Inside RAD4110 Series Rail Runway.
- Fiberglass filled High Impact Nylon Wheels.
- Side Guide Rollers with integrated bearings.
- Double-Shielded bearings keep dirt out, and do not require lubrication.
- Min/ Max Continuous Service Temp at 100% load: -20 degs. F to 248 degs. F.