Mid-Rail Stop with Shock
Knight Global’s MRAA4243 Mid-Rail Stop with Shock mounts to the inside of the RAD4110 Series Rail. The MRAA4243 Mid-Rail Stop with Shock is typically used to separate the working area of a bridge or runway and/ or to prevent the bridge from over travel. The MRAA4243 Mid-Rail with Shock absorbs up to 106 ft. lbs. [144Nm] of striking force from the load trolley to reduce the impact on the mid-rail stop. Knight’s MRAA4243 is required for applications using a Telescoping Bridge, Servo Hoist, or where the load trolley will frequently contact the mid-rail stop.
- Separates the working area of a bridge or runway and/ or prevents a bridge from over travel.
- Dampens the impact force of the load trolley striking the mid-rail stop.
- Shock Diameter: 1.00 in. [25.4mm].
- Shock Length: 8.06 in. [205mm].
- Shock Absorbs up to 106 ft. lbs. [144Nm).