Limit Switch with Spring Loaded Bypass
Knight Global’s MRAA4224 Limit Switch with Spring loaded Bypass attaches to the RAD4110, RAD6110 and RAD7510 Series Rail and is typically used to prevent the workstation crane system from going past pre-defined limits such as; End of Travel (EOT) Limits, Pick-up Locations, Drop-Off Locations, and Home Positions. The MRAA4224’s Limit Switch will trigger an electric signal whenever a system reaches the pre-determined point of travel. The MRAA4224 has a spring configuration that allows the operator to bypass the limit switch when pulled, this is typically used when maintenance is needed.
- Attaches to the RAD4110, RAD6110 or RAD7510 Series Rail.
- Spring Configuration allows operator to bypass the limit switch.
- Allows for pre-defined and pre-determined travel limits to be set.
- Single Pole Double-Throw Maintain Switch.
- Fork Lever Actuator.
- Oil Tight Body.
- Volt Capacity: Up to 600 Volts.
- Easy Bolt-On Installation.