Swivel Hook with Eye
The KSAD1022 Swivel Hook has a latch that automatically closes when the load is applied and can only open by pressing the release button and removing the load. You load them up and their latch locks them down. The KSAD1022 Swivel Hook is a Supermax grade 100 hook that is 20% stronger then high strength (grade 80) hooks when used with chain of the same grade. This hook is included with the KSAA1007 Swivel Hook with Shackle.
The SHUR-LOC® hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.1431(g)(1)(i)(A) and 1926.1501(g)(4)(iv)(B). Use in corrosive environment requires shank and nut inspection in accordance with ASME B 30.10-1.10.4 (b)(5)(c) 2009.
- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Included with KSAA1007 Swivel Hook with Shackle.
- Swivel Hook utilizes anti-friction bearing design which allows hook to rotate freely under load.
- Individually Proof Tested at 2-1/2 times the 4:1 Working Load Limit with certification.
- Grade: 100.
- Recessed trigger design is flush with the hook body, protecting the trigger from potential damage.
- Positive Lock Latch is Self-Locking when hook is loaded.
- Trigger – consists of spring, roll pin and trigger.
- Hook swivel allows positioning and connecting loads easier
- Open bend keeps the load inline with the chain.
- Open bend allows for ease of engaging and disengaging the load.
- Easy to operate with enlarged thumb access.
- Rated for both Wire Rope and use with Grade 80/100 Chain.
- Fatigue rated.