Rotary Union Adapter
Knight’s Rotary Unions (patent pending) are designed for industrial automation equipment applications. Their primary function is to prevent airlines, electrical cables and SDS chains from winding or tangling up during operation which can greatly reduce downtime as well as any potential equipment damage.
The KSAA1073 and KSAA1075 Rotary Union Adapters are ideal for existing Knight Servo Hoists that are already equipped with an LMM (Load Monitoring Module). The adapters can be retrofitted onto existing LMMs and include all necessary hardware required to retrofit.
The KSAA1073 is for 4mm chain hoists and the KSAA1075 is for 5mm chain hoists. They both include a bearing and a KSAA1004 Shackle.
The Rotary Union Adapters can support capacities up to 1,000 lbs.
(KLCA1002 LMM shown in picture is not included)
part numberKSAA1073 / KSAA1075
- Adapter for a Rotary Union that can be used with existing Servo Hoists already equipped with an LMM.
- Comes with all necessary hardware required to retrofit.
- KSAA1073 is for 4mm chain (500lbs max. capacity).
- KSAA1075 is for 5mm chain (1000lbs max. capacity).
- Includes bearing and KSAA1004 Shackle.