Wireless Remote Control
The KCA1004, KCA1005 and KCA1006 Wireless Remotes by Enrange FLEX® are used to control Knight Servo Systems where wireless control is preferred. They are set-up and programmed to simulate the control functionality of a remote pendant control handle. Each wireless system consists of (1) one transmitter handset and (1) one receiver unit. Other standard-equipped accessories include a transmitter belt, spare transmitter power key, clear vinyl pouch and “AA” alkaline batteries.
The Wireless Remotes are available with up to (8) eight programmable operation/ function push-buttons (As Shown). Float, Lift, UP and DOWN are standard push-button configurations. Wireless signal distance is good up to 900 ft. [300m].
Full Compliance: All systems are fully compliant with the FCC Part-15 Rules, European Directives (Safety, EMC, R&TTE, Machinery), and Industry Canada Specifications (IC).
part numberKCA1004 / KCA1005 / KCA1006
- Wireless Remote.
- Wireless Signal: Up to 900 ft. [300m].
- Ultra-Durable Nylon and Fiberglass Composite Enclosures.
- Up to (8) Eight Function/ Operation Buttons.
- (62) User-Programmable Channels.
- Automatic Channel Scanning Receiver.
- 32bit CRC and Hamming Codes.
- Reliable Push-Buttons. – Rated for more than one million press cycles.
- Power Consumption: (2) “AA” Batteries, 100 hours plus.
- Durable Construction.
- Compact and Lightweight.
- Custom Push-Button Labels.
- Improves Material Handling Operations.
- Low Power Consumption.
- KCA1004 – (4) Button.
- KCA1005 – (6) Button
- KCA1006 – (8) Button.