Severe Duty High Cycle End Truck
The MRES7732 Severe Duty High Cycle End Truck suspends Knight’s RAD7510 Single Bridge. The End Truck’s Redundant Yoke design allows for the pivoting in the “X” and “Y” directions which creates freedom of movement. Knight End Trucks are manufactured from commercial grade pickled and oiled hot rolled steel with a tensile strength of ± 49 ksi and a yield point of ± 30 ksi.
- Suspends Knight’s RAD7510 Single Bridge.
- Travels inside RAD7510 Series Rail Runway.
- Welded for added stability.
- (2) Trolley Connector.
- Dual Yoke/ Dual Pivot Design.
- (4) Bolt Connection.
- Fiberglass filled High Impact Nylon Wheels.
- Side Guide Rollers with integrated bearings.
- Max. Recommended Bridge Length: Up to 15 ft. [4.5m].
- Dual Yoke design allows pivoting in the “X” and “Y” directions for freedom of movement.
- Double-Shielded bearings keep dirt out, and do not require lubrication.
- Min/ Max Continuous Service Temp at 100% load: -20 degs. F to 248 degs. F.