Single or Dual Bridge Low Profile End Truck
The MRES6118 Single or Dual Bridge Low Profile End Truck suspends Knight’s RAD4110, RAD6110, or RAD7510 Single or Dual Bridge. It is typically used in low profile applications. Knight’s Dual Trolley design improves bridge travel performance by distributing the overall load across a wider stance. The End Truck Yoke design allows for the pivoting in the “X” and “Y” directions which creates freedom of movement.
Knight End Trucks are manufactured from commercial grade pickled and oiled hot rolled steel with a tensile strength of ± 49 ksi and a yield point of ± 30 ksi.
- Suspends Knight’s RAD4110, RAD6110, or RAD7510 Single or Dual Bridge.
- Travels inside RAD6110 Series Rail Runway.
- Dual Trolleys improve bridge travel performance by distributing the overall load across a wider stance.
- Fiberglass filled High Impact Nylon Wheels.
- Side Guide Rollers with integrated bearings.
- Yoke design allows pivoting in the “X” and “Y” directions for freedom of movement.
- Double-Shielded bearings keep dirt out, and do not require lubrication.
- Min/ Max Continuous Service Temp at 100% load: -20 degs. F to 248 degs. F.