Inline Control Handle with Trigger
The KLCA1000 incorporates the latest in design that includes our patented load cells with integral amplifier for noise immunity, connectors for operator interface and an improved clevis mount with cross pinning to eliminate the need for threaded rod, for connecting devices below the handle grip. The KLCA1000 is a programmable load sensing handle that mounts inline of the chain on the system. The inline handle offers an inherent intuitive motion.
The KLCA1000’s actuation trigger prevents the system from any unintentional movement. The operator has to depress the trigger to initiate any up or down movement. The KLCA1000 is smaller in size and weight, which creates a more ergonomic operator condition. The trigger is a feather touch, so it requires very little force to actuate. New servo software code for the trigger enables the handle speed to change direction faster, requiring less force to move up and down.
The KLCA1000 Inline Control handle with Trigger has increased responsiveness, to meet the demands of high production rates with little effort.
The KLCA1000 handle top hat connects our 4mm KDSA1010 or 5mm KDSA1011 servo chain.
- (LMM) Load Monitoring Module.
- (OCI) Operator Controlled Interface.
- 750 lb. Handle Load Cell.
- (1) 19-Pin I/O Male Receptacle.
- Up to: (4) 4-Pin M12 Female Receptacles for I/O.
- (1) M12 4-Pin D-Coded Female Ethernet Receptacle.
- Illuminated Blue/ Green Push Buttons.
- Illuminated Red Run-Stop Button.
- Electrical cables sold separately.
- Shackle sold separately.
- System Capacity: 750 lbs. [340kg].
- 750 lbs. Inline Handle-Sourcing.
- 750 lb. Gross Load Cell.
- System Capacity: 2,000 lbs. [907kg].
- 2,000 lbs. Inline Handle-Sourcing.
- 2,000 lb. Gross Load Cell.