Electrical Coiled Cable
The KCA1040 Electrical Coil cable provides a robust method of communicating from the OCI (Operator Control Interface) module on the floor level, to the servo controls up on the rail. The coil cable is made up of a high resistant PVC and has proved the test of time. The four inch coil connects the In-Line Handle or (LMM) Load Monitoring Module in a clean and compact package by wrapping around the Servo Hoist Chain. The KCA1040 Coiled Cable is made exclusively for Knight with 19-Pin Military style connectors and is available in various cable lengths.
Knight’s KCA1040 coiled cable is provided in many lengths, with specified lengths being half of the total. For example a 3ft coil will stretch to 6ft.
- Electrical Coiled Cables are made exclusively for Knight Global.
- Connects a Servo Hoist to a load monitoring module by wrapping itself around the Servo Chain.
- 19-Pin Military Bayonet Style Connectors.
- 90 Degree Male to Female Connectors.
- Optional Straight Cable configuration.
lengths• KCA1040-3 ( 3 ft. [91.4 cm] )
• KCA1040-6 ( 6 ft. [182.9 cm] )
• KCA1040-8 ( 8 ft. [243.8 cm] )
• KCA1040-10 ( 10 ft. [304.8 cm] )
• KCA1040-15 ( 15 ft. [457.2 cm] )