Dual Balancer Control
The BCS2215 and BCS2323 Dual Air Balance Control unit will support (2) different weights at Zero Gravity. For Lift Assist Devices (LAD) the first weight category is the unloaded assist with no part engaged. The second weight category is the assist with the part secured that it is intended to lift/move.
The weight of the part cannot vary more than +/- 2.5 lbs from the setting point of the regulator or there will be drifting either in the UP or DOWN direction depending on if the weight is more or less of the original set point.
Knights Dual Air Balance Control units are available in a straight (BCS2323) or coiled (BCS2215) hose that comes in standard length of 10 ft. [3Meter].
part numberBCS2215 & BCS2323
- Controls (2) different weights at zero gravity.
- Pendant buttons control which balance the operator desires.
- Primarily used in hands free applications where the operator picks up a part and sets it down.
- Dual balance creates a zero gravity for the end effector with or without a part.
- Ergonomic Handle Grip.
- Thumb Lever Guards to protect for inadvertent depressing of control levers.
weight10.2 lbs. [4.63kg].
lengths10 ft. [3m]
BCS2323: Straight Hose
BCS2215: Coiled Hose