/ Company News and Information
Company News and Information - All News
Select News Category
New BPA2035 Quick Connect/ Disconnect for Pneumatic Balancers
The BPA2035 Quick Connect/ Disconnect allows for fast connections and disconnections of fixtures and end effectors. The Quick Connect/ Disconnect easily disengages by the simple push and twist of the release pin. For more information click here. View Product
New Next Generation Safety Drop Stop "SDS" Servo Hoist
The safest and most intelligent hoist in the world. It is designed to prevent a hoisted load from dropping. This new revelation will change the entire hoist industry with Knight Global in the forefront. For more information click here. View Product
New Severe Duty High Cycle Single Bridge End Truck
Designed to be more robust, this end truck provides the added benefit of a 4 bolt connection to the bridge and welding for stability. Its dual pivoting allows for limited skewing of the bridge while still maintaining the same freedom of movement as Knight’s standard End Truck. For more information click here. View Product
New Heavy Duty Perpindicular Short Stack I-Beam Hanger
With the new design, dual I-Beam clamps are used, allowing for loads to be centered on the clamp, providing more stability and less wear on the hanger overall. For more information click here. View Product
New Knight EBA1393 Precision Chain Wear Gauge
Knight Global released the New EBA1393 Precision Chain Wear Gauge. It is used to measure the wear on Knight Servo Hoists and Pneumatic Air Balancers 4mm/5mm galvanized chain. It's easy to use and very precise in gauging the wear on the chain. View Product
New Knight Global 2017 Material Handling Product Catalog
June 9, 2017
- Knight Global releases their New 2017 Material Handling Product Catalog. The new product catalog features the latest in available product information. View Catalog
New Knight ETA1045 Gear Rack Installation Clamp
Knight Global's ETA1045 Gear Rack Installation Clamp assists in the installation of the linear gear rack by holding the rack in position, tight to the bottom of the rail. It can also be used as a gauge, to splice two pieces of rack together for a perfect assembly process. Used with the Knight Servo Tractors. View Product
Product Showcase - Control Handles
Knight's Global Control Handles are designed to ensure an ergonomically correct position for the operator while staying within ergonomic window specifications for height, width, weight and low thumb lever push force. Knight controls come in either pneumatic, electric, a combination of pneumatic and electric or servo; which can be customized to fit your application needs. Read More
Knight Global tools shown in harley davidson superbowl commercial
February, 2015 | Harley Davidson/YouTube – Harley Davidson Exporting Freedom Superbowl Commercial.
Harley-Davidson proudly showed this video released in February by the Harley-Davidson Motor Company. Exporting Freedom. One of the most moving videos from Harley-Davidson. Covers the recent transformation of the York, PA Plant where many of your favorite motorcycles are made including the Street Glide, The Softail Heritage, The Electra Glide Classic and many CVO Screamin Eagle Models.
Watch YouTube Video (2:54)
June 2014 - Knight Global Relocates company Headquarters
Knight Global Inc. is relocating its Auburn Hills, Michigan headquarters into a single building also located in Auburn Hills, Michigan on Monday June 9th 2014
Knight Global’s new facility will allow them to design, manufacture and build every application in one building instead of the previous four buildings they occupied before. Click Here For Details
May 2014 - DKBA SERIES PNEUMATIC / AIR BALANCER
The DKBA Series Dual Drum Pneumatic Balancer is being replaced by the Knight servo driven twin chain hoist. The electric hoists will offer a more positive response when compared to a pneumatic system.
For more information on the KSHTC Series Servo Hoist Twin Chain Click Here
For more information on the KSHTCDM Series Servo Hoist Twin Chain Click Here
Success Story - New Product Line
- A new tractor was being added to the customer's assembly line and they were looking for a state of the art handling device that would assist their operators in the assembling of this new tractor by handling the new diesel particulate filter, hood, fuel tank, chassis and battery.
Knight Product(s): Overhead Servo Arm
, Custom End Effector
Product Showcase - Fastening Tools and Arms
- Knight Global Torque Tubes and Torque Arms can be used in a variety of different applications like torque tool holders, direct loads and to assist in the vertical travel of a arm or end effector. Knight torque tubes and arms are available in custom lengths and come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Read More
New Knight Servo System EBA1381 Inline Control Handle With Trigger Actuated Control
- Knight Global releases their New EBA1381 Inline Control Handle with Trigger incorporates
the latest in design that includes our patented load cells with integral amplifier
for noise immunity, (LMM) load monitoring modules, I/O interface, D-Sub serial
programming port and a new safety trigger activation. View Brochure
New Lift Table Maintenance Lock-Out Bar
- Knight Global designs a safer and more efficient lift table maintenance lock-out bar system. Designed with the operator’s personal safety in mind, the new lock-out bar system prevents an operable or non-operable lift table from inadvertently collapsing while under maintenance due to the lock-out bar physically being secured with a lock and key.
Knight Global tools shown in online Tesla Video's
July 16, 2013 | By Wired/YouTube – "How the Tesla Model S is made-Behind the Scenes".
If founder Elon Musk is right, Tesla Motors just might reinvent the American auto industry—with specialized robots building slick electric cars in a factory straight from the future. That's where the battery-powered Model S is born.Watch YouTube Video (4:55)
February 28, 2013 | By vllaznia/YouTube – "Tesla Model S-Megafactories".
The National Geographic Channel features an episode of the revolution of the Electric car Tesla Model S. Watch YouTube Video (44:55)
Knight Global Launches New and Improved Website
March 30, 2013 - Knight Global is again "Creating a New Standard" in the Material Handling Industry and launching its new and improved website. Our new website has all the great products, features and services as our last website, but with the addition of many new tools, resources and interactive features at your finger tips to help and serve you better,...... Our Valued Distributors and Customers!
Our new website has had many improvements completed to it. From the overall design and layout, to its functionality and the amount of information and resources on our product. Our goal in the design and creation was to bring all our ergonomic product information and industry expertise into one informational resource center.
New Servo Arm Front Door Load Lift Assist System
- The customer needed a lift assist to
load doors of varying sizes and
weights while eliminating workplace ergonomic injuries and reducing operating costs by having one tool load multiple style doors.
Bridgeless RAD7510 Workstation Crane, Overhead Servo Arm, Air Tractor, Custom End Effector.
Knight Global gets Cover of Hoist Magazine
August 14, 2012 I By Hoist Magazine -
Over recent years Michigan, US-based manipulator system design and manufacturer Knight Global has developed a range of precision servo hoists, used to place complex, heavy, parts for the automotive industry and others. Responding to customers who want manipulator systems with more precision and control, the company offers different variations of servo lift assists with features including articulating arms, handles with integrated load sensors, light screen recognition of hand location, and load dampening. Read Full Story...
Pictured - Knight Global's material handling designer "Gary Frank" using a KSHCA Series Articulating Servo Arm that is assisting in the lift, transfer and installation of a hybrid car battery.
Product Showcase - Roll Handling Manipulators
- Knight Global Roll Handling Manipulators are used in nonwoven, textile and general industries to manipulate rolls of material or product from the delivery pallet to the unwind spindles and vice versa. View Brochure
Product Showcase - Quick Build Connectors
- Knight Global's Quick Build Connectors are a modular system of steel or aluminum connectors and tubing used to create custom workstations and fixtures. The Quick Build Connectors design allows for quick assembly without the need for welding. You can design and build a workstation or fixture to your specific application in no time at all. View Brochure
Custom 1500lb Servo Operated Die Casting Lift Assist System
- The customer needed a lift assist system to help them safely move their tire molds and dies in and out of the molding work cells. The lift assist system had to be capable of lifting various size molds and dies that weighed 35lbs to 800lbs out to a
distance of 9ft. View Story
KSHFA1500 Pedestal Mounted Servo Arm, Custom End Effector, Custom Rotating Tool Table.